Our students are our top priority and this is the reason why our aim is to provide support and assistance to make them feel at home.
We pride ourselves on the care we take of them and provide dedicated welfare officers who will try to solve any problem that might arise, in the quickest possible way.
We treat all of our students with care and respect according to their needs and without discrimination of any kind.
Advice and support are the key aspects of our approach to welfare.
MCSE Safeguarding Policy
- For our under 18s, we have a designated Safeguarding Officer who students and teachers can contact at any time
- For the safety and well-being of our students we follow specific procedures for absenteeism.
We ensure that every member of staff:
- working with under 18s undergoes an Enhanced DBS Check which is supported by satisfactory references from their most recent employer;
- without a DBS check will only take school organised activities if working with or being in sight of another staff member who has an appropriate DBS Check.
- is trained to recognise the symptoms of possible abuse or maltreatment and knows how to deal with this;
- follows the Code of Conduct;
Although we welcome students from the age of 16 and above, our school is primarily designed for those aged 18 and above. For that reason we ask parents and guardians of all under 18 students to read and understand our guidelines before enrolling their child at our school. Please check our Safeguarding Policy for more information regarding under 18 students.
All under 18 students must provide the following documents completed by their parent or a legal guardian and send it together with the application form to email@example.com